UniRecovery’s forensic specialists have established a formidable reputation amongst litigation firms as leading data forensic experts. Their tasks involve painstakingly meticulous work which could only be carried out by a highly qualified and experienced team headed by a former security specialist competent to perform on-site evidence forensic recovery investigations, providing expert witnesses for the courtroom with analysis of computer hardware damage and handle legal forensic recovery cases such as:
- Civil litigation in collaboration with a qualified chartered CFE internal auditor.
- Human employment proceedings.
- Corporate sabotage & the misuse of company information.
- Suspected security breaches.
- Investigating malicious mails & sexual harassment in addition to paedophilia activities and many others.
Equally and unknowingly, a large amount of data is stored on any given computer, which UniRecovery is capable to locate and erase data beyond recovery to the satisfaction of the US Defence department. It is extremely difficult to remove information from a system beyond recovery than is widely understood!
Whenever companies encounter economic crime, fraud, or allegations of financial irregularity or find themselves involved in an investigation or a dispute, they will need to be able to make effective use of electronic evidence.
UniRecovery technologies provide a range of investigative services to establish the facts and to recover all hidden data evidence in the appropriate forum. The retrieved data is then analysed in a manner that is evidentially sound for use in court, should the need arise, using the same tools and techniques as the UK law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies. In addition we work in collaboration with a qualified chartered CFE in litigation cases.
Its formidable forensic team headed by a former Scotland Yard forensic specialist processes large volumes of documents, e-mails and accounting transactions in order to support legal disputes or investigations.
In addition, the team helps companies that have been the victim of computer misuse or cybercrime by examining computer records, recovering previously deleted material and searching for electronic 'footprints', which may provide evidence as to what has occurred.
UniRecovery's examinations are conducted with strict adherence to the ACPO guidelines for the examination of digital evidence. A vast amount of experience in dealing with such investigations, have gained the respect of many Police constabularies within the UK. UniRecovery's endevours to produce comprehensive, yet easy to understand reports/statements, that require little or no additional explanation. UniRecovery also provide legal case support and expert witness services.
The intial examination will consist of the forensically acquisition of the hard disk drive, then subsequent examination, identification and extraction of email files.
UniRecovery's forensic technology & cybercrime services include:
- Investigation of suspected security breaches
- Inappropriate material in the workplace
- Suspected disclosure of confidential information
- Maintaining security during and after employee/contractor/vendor termination
- Data mining and analysis of data
- Secure data capture
- Document imaging and management
- E-mail analysis and internet abuse investigations
- Corporate insolvency
- Forensic technology solutions (computer-based evidence gathering and examination)
- Disputes and claims.
- Discreet Commercial Investigations Statutory appointed investigations:
- Statutory appointed investigations.
- Investigations into industrial espionage.
- Surveillance and the processing of personal data
- Fraud and economic crime investigations we can:
- Determine if there’s been fraudulent activity.
- Determine how it was carried out.
- Find the deleted incriminating documents to identify the likely perpetrators.
- Establish the location of missing funds and start action to recover it.
- Prepare case files for civil recovery and criminal prosecution.
- Prepare and deliver court evidence.
- Advise on how to minimise fraud.
- Risk of fraud in your organisation.
- Require an investigation into fraudulent activities in your organisation.
- Significant accounting irregularities.
- Your business strategy and analysis are always leaked to your competitor.
- By offering a greater chance of maximising recoveries and/or taking effective remedial action.
- Helping to reduce the disruption to management and costs of financial and collateral damage.
- Effective action in relation to fraud can have a deterrent effect in the future.
- Assistance in dealing with law enforcement agencies, regulators etc where necessary.
- Urgently identify and secure a large amount of data and/or documentation.
- Review electronic data, including data from computers and e-mail systems, to understand what has been going on.
- Recover hidden data in order to analyse transaction data for patterns and possible fraud.
- Identify if any of your computers have been used to perpetrate a crime.
- Review internet use by your employees.
How we can support you Expertise in data capture and document management:
- Use of high-tech equipment to quickly store, file and archive any hard copy or electronic data
- Ability to manipulate the data to search for key terms or patterns
- All data held will be kept in our secure forensic laboratory. Without the right processes, electronic evidence may be inadmissible in court
- We combine our advanced computing skills with the investigative knowledge acquired from forensic accountancy skills.
- Our solutions are more cost effective and timely than manual alternatives.
We have strong relationships with legal professionals, combining forensic accounting abilities with an expert knowledge of the law and legal processes.
UniRecovery deploys the same techniques to pro-actively categorize a corporation’s electronic assets, should a lawsuit ensue. A sound accounting of electronic data, and a well-articulated digital document retention policy, can lessen a company’ liability. These steps can put allow an entity to easily access data that might be exculpatory, or at least, supportive of the company in defense of a claim. Displaying a pro-active stance toward electronic discovery requests also conveys a spirit of transparency that can aid a company in the court of public opinion.
Please check UniRecovery's fixed Prices and follow their experts advice on What To Do Next or call Free